During the warehouse sale, please allow 2-3 business days for processing
The items offered for sale on the Website are those present on the website on the day on which the customer visits it and which are indicated as being sold by the Company.
Items are offered for sale within the limit of available stocks.
Items are offered for sale in the following geographical territories: France, Corsica, France’s overseas territories, France’s overseas départements, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Brazil, Switzerland, Norway, Lichtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland, Malta, the United Arab Emirates, Canada, the USA, Mexico, South Korea, Australia and Japan.
The delivery of items may only take place:
- either to the customer’s usual place of residence.
- or to the delivery address indicated by the customer at the time of placing their order, it being recalled that this address must correspond to the usual place of residence of the third party beneficiary chosen by the customer or, failing this, the address of the company in which they pursue their professional activity, provided that this company is located in one of the countries determined in the paragraph of this Article entitled Zone and Delivery Costs, it being understood that deliveries cannot under any circumstances be made to a hotel or a post office box.
With respect to this, the customer undertakes to communicate the exact address of their usual residence at the time of validating their order. The delivery of the items ordered will take place, once payment of the amount of the order has been recorded, at the delivery address indicated by the customer.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-20-3 of the Consumer Code, delivery of the items ordered will take place, at the latest, within 30 days as from the date on which the order was placed; or within the timeframe previously notified to the customer in the event of temporary unavailability of the item in question, where this was accepted by the customer at the time of adding an item to their “Shopping Basket” prior to the Company’s acceptance of their order.
The Company will deliver the items ordered by UPS from Monday to Saturday (delivery on a Saturday being made only between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. in major conurbations (or at the beginning of the afternoon in rural areas), with the exception of public holidays. Orders will be delivered to the customer’s usual place of domicile.
In the event of a delivery that is more than 7 days late as from the delivery deadline indicated to the customer, apart from cases of force majeure, the Company will inform the customer by email that the delivery will be late. The customer will then be free to cancel the order if they so wish, in which case they will notify the Company to that effect by means of a recorded delivery letter with return receipt. If the order has not yet been despatched at the time when the Company receives the customer’s cancellation notice, the delivery will be blocked and the customer will be refunded all sums debited from their account.
If the order has already been despatched by the time that the Company receives the customer’s cancellation notice, the customer may still cancel the order by refusing to accept the parcel. The Company will then refund the sums debited from the customer’s account and the cost of returning the items defrayed by the customer following reception of the parcel, which must be returned with all its contents intact and in their original condition.
IRO will issue a refund within 14 days of purchase for any item purchased iroparis.com. All returns must be unwashed, unworn, unused and in their original condition with receipt and tags attached. Refunds will be issued in the original payment method. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the sales invoice and a RMA number.
All Final Sale items are not available for return or exchange.
- Online orders must be returned via mail and may not be returned at any IRO boutique.
- Garments purchased at an IRO boutique must be returned to an IRO boutique.
- Garments purchased from department stores or specialty stores must be returned to the store in which they were purchased.
Attention: concerning returns for outlet sales products ("summer deals" category), returns will be at the customer's expense. We advise our clients to bring a proof of deposit with them when they return. Upon receipt of the package and after checking the conformity of the product (packaged, without stain, without hole) we will proceed to refund. The return address for outlet products only is as follows: Fashion partner group (TL) Iro Zone industrielle N2 1105, Avenue Marc Lefrancq 59121 Prouvy
Receiving your RMA
- Sign into your account and select ‘Product Returns’, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the 'Request a New Product Return' button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your return is accepted.
- Please login on your customer account and go in the product return to print RMA form and enclose with your return.
Returning your items
- Package the item(s) in the original shipping box or any other shipping carton of similar size.
- Place the prepaid return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information.
- Call ups at 1-800-PICK-UPS to arrange a collection or drop off at your closest UPS store.
- Be sure to make note of the tracking number on your label for your records.
- You will be notified via email once your return has been received and processed.
- Your refund including shipping charges will be credited to your original payment method within 14 working days, after having received back your order at the warehouse.
We do not offer exchanges at this time. Please return the item you do not want and place a new order.
For any questions or concerns please contact IRO customer service at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-393-0626